A mom & a wife, avid book/tv/music/movie lover, sci-fi & comic geek, knows her way around a toolbox, loves live music & comedy, is more than a little addicted to Pinterest and chocolate, isn’t afraid to get dirty in the yard, roots for the underdog, has a Masters in Sarcasm but a real background in Music and Sociology/Criminal Justice, loves animals, can throw a spiral, and generally tries to keep all four wheels on the road 99% of the time.
- Domestic fun – cooking, gardening, DIY
- Sports (all kinds!) Watching, playing, cheering…especially her son’s and University of Louisville!
- Live Music, Theater & Art
- Kid’s Activities (Married & Mom to elementary aged son)
- Sci-Fi & Comic book geek
- Fitness/Wellness/Beauty – works out, spray/fake tans, hair style/color, skincare
- World-Class Penny-Pincher
- Favorite Charitable Causes:
- March of Dimes
- Breast Cancer Awareness
- Salvation Army/Toys for Tots
- Animal Shelters